marta_links

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • marta_links
    Participant
    Normal
    The country comparison thing is huge for multilingual work. Spain vs Mexico search terms for the same product are sometimes completely different.
    marta_links
    Participant
    Normal
    DeepL is great for Spanish too. Just watch Spain vs LATAM differences, it defaults to Spain Spanish in some phrasing, so a native LATAM editor is still needed for those markets.
    marta_links
    Participant
    Normal
    Did it last year. Start with prospecting only, no sending. Give them a sheet with pass/fail rules and 20 examples of good and bad targets. It took about 3 weeks until I stopped rejecting half of what they found.

    Only after that I let them draft emails, and I still approve every one for the first month. Loom videos helped way more than written docs.

    marta_links
    Participant
    Normal
    Not dead but the easy version is dead. The pages you find with the old footprints are mostly abandoned. I now filter for pages that were updated in the last 12-18 months, or that have a date on them. Smaller list, maybe 30-40 targets, but my hit rate went back up to something like 8-10%.
    marta_links
    Participant
    Normal
    Seen the same pattern on two ecommerce sites, but I’d be careful calling it niche edits vs guest posts. What held up for us was links on pages that already had their own traffic, and that happened to be mostly niche edits. The few guest posts that landed on sites with real readers held up just as well.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)